November Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This months meeting will be Tuesday November 18th. Where? Lets put that to a vote. First : Does any body need help on their rig? If so, we could meet there. Second: I know some of you guys like Mad Mex. I just think it's to loud. So my vote would be beltramos. Also Eric. Third: If it is snowing, I'll be plowing:steer:.

November

Still having timing problems if anyone is up for a meeting at my house.

I know it's a long way for most of you, so am OK if not and will meet wherever.

I'd vote for Mad Mex, but then I just like the beer....

OK, Here's my deal. I can't make Tuesday. So if you guys want .I can do Wednesday 19th,or Thursday 20th. I also talked to Eric and he said that would also be good just let him know what day. I also think we should go to Nicks house and get his 40 going. :deadhorse:Let me know asap.

Last edited:
x2 on going to Nicks!

I guess I could go to Nick's excpet that that seems like it's very far away....

Nick's is fine by me.

Thursday works better for me. Tom you make the call on the night if there's any consensus (or barring that, lack of meaningful objection).

Carpooling seems like a fine idea. We can drink more :beer: !! I'll suggest we could meet in Monroeville @ 6:30 @ the Lowe's parking lot (since near Tpike entrance). I could take people in my truck unless others volunteer a comfier ride. I say we cover tolls & gas for whomever drives.

How about Thursday 7:00 November 20th? The way I go is, threw White Oak up to 30, so if anyone wants to catch a ride let me know. I'll be going threw their about 6:30.

Wednesdays are hitorically bad for me - so Tuesday or Thursday works well; I'd probably just drive myself so I'd need an address to find Nick's

Nick's place Thursday November 20th.

Don't eat, I'll cook, BYOB and a coat, the FJ is outside, the plan is to nudge it into the garage with my truck, either before you come or first thing we do.

Well due to a death in the family I'll most likely not make it to this month's meeting.

Have fun guys and I'll see you next month...

She is in the garage, so should be a good bit warmer.

Eric,
Could you bring the bike stand with you if you are coming please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom