Nov. Club run petroglyphs! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Day: sat. Nov. 8
Meet: North parking lot of Damonte ranch high school
Time: meet at 0830
Leave time: 0900

Description:
Scenic day run through the virginia city highlands to the historic Indian petroglyphs.

Difficulty:
1-2. Expect some nevada pin striping.

Pack lunch or some may wish to hit the Virgina City Jerky Co. For tri tip after the run.

Last edited:
Day: sat. Nov. 9
Meet: North parking lot of Damonte ranch high school
Time: meet at 0830
Leave time: 0900

Description:
Scenic day run through the virginia city highlands to the historic Indian petroglyphs.

Difficulty:
1-2. Expect some nevada pin striping.

Pack lunch or some may wish to hit the Virgina City Jerky Co. For tri tip after the run.

Thanks for this... if my rig is running, I'll be joining you. Good meeting last night -- I'll be back. Thanks, Craig

Craig,
Glad you came and hope you can get out!!
If you need a hand, post up!!

K

Not sure of my travel schedule yet but if I'm here im in!

Gonna look at my schedule. Been itching to get BeBe out on the dirt some, barely even got to fish up at Hobart this year we been so busy. Hopefully I can make this one!

Oh yeah, and the 9th is a Sunday. So is it Sunday or Saturday?

Last edited:
FIXED the date!!
Sat. Nov. 8th!!

I'm on FUGGIN CALL!!!!!
Out on this one!!

I hope so cause your one of the only ones that knows how to get there. I could probably figure it out.?
Well now I have to go don't I?
I hope Stacey can make it. Joanne is going to try depending on scheduling for some other stuff.

So far she is commited but the weather may make the difference. Open crusier in the morning may be a bit chilly. At 8:30 it will probably be about 35 degrees. We shall see. But I'll be there for sure.

Trailer the cruiser up and leave your truck and trailer at my place.
I'm about 3/4 mile from the school.

Hi guys,
My son and I aren't members of BBCNN, but we both have 40's and might like to tag along and meet some of the club guys anyway. Would it be OK if we came on this run?
Thanks
-Al and Clint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom