Northern Washington (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have always said chicks dig rock rash, maybe they will dig pine tree pin striping as well......
dave :beer:

WA4x4boy

A good way/place to meet a bunch of the local guys is go to the cleanup this weekend at Reiter Pit. If you don't know, Reiter is out HWY 2, just past Gold Bar on Reiter Road. If you get close, follow the crowd of 4x4's. I know several of the Seattle Cruiserheads are going as are groups like 2 Big Broncos, and several of the dirt bike/atv crowd.

I'm going to be out of town, so I won't be there, but this is how I initially got connected with the Sea Cruiserheads (cleanup at Shaw Lake). Just go out and look for the Cruisers.

Same thing for everyone else in the area. As you know DNR continues to have issues keeping Reiter open. Get out and show support. Fill a couple of bags of trash, and have some fun.

Mike

Hey, thanks. I'd go this weekend, but im going down to my Dad's house to pick up my truck. So i guess thanks for the advice, and ill give it a try sometime

Well it is official. I should be up there by the first of june. Look for a grey 92 with ome and 33's poking around the bellingham area looking for a new job. still gotta figure that one out. thanks all and will post again once I am up there for a trip wheeling somewhere......
dave :beer:

TLC
1. the kind that pays well
2. My better half will be the calims manager for the Bellingham office of Progressive Auto Insurance
3. probably Ferndale or Blaine, form what I have seen it is hard (expensive) to get a decent sized lot in Bellingham.

Honestly I am not quite sure on the Job for me status, do you know anyone who needs a good auto estimator? If I cant find something with a body shop there I can always go to insurance or back to welding if needs be I am not really sure yet as to what.
Thanks agian all for responding It is making me a little less apprehensive on the move.
Dave :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom