Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't be in such a rush. It has only been four and a half months...

Hated to do it so soon but had to pull the trigger Bossman. :rolleyes:

Gotta get the new tires and wheels in the shop cuz one of these days the new axles are gonna show up and the stock, metric-bull**** wheels won't bolt to 'em. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Very good choice in tires for all around use. They will take the abuse and ride nice on the highway.

Thanks for the timely input. :grinpimp:

Now might end up with the Mud Grappler tho. :meh:

The 37" Trail Grappler is only a 12.50. The Mud Grappler has a 37x13.50 and a much higher weight ratin'. :cool:

Now tryin' to find some damned wheels rated at the same 4300 lbs and that are all black. Prob'ly should have beadlocks as well. Don't wanna mess with re-centered hummer wheels neither. :rolleyes:

Now tryin' to find some damned wheels rated at the same 4300 lbs and that are all black. Prob'ly should have beadlocks as well. Don't wanna mess with re-centered hummer wheels neither. :rolleyes:

What about Hutchinson?

Thanks for the timely input. :grinpimp:

Now might end up with the Mud Grappler tho. :meh:

The 37" Trail Grappler is only a 12.50. The Mud Grappler has a 37x13.50 and a much higher weight ratin'. :cool:

I would look at a different tire before the mud grappler....unless you are putting a hell of a stereo in it..they are the new Thornbird...

Website shows wheels are only rated to 2900 lbs. :meh:

For the civilian models... Looking more at the Security Wheels. Between the Federal agencies and fire departments they no doubt have already designed and built the wheel you need for your load. It's only money, why skimp now :grinpimp:

Wow! :eek:

I bet them cost some damn serious coin. :rolleyes:

You can't take it with ya. Plus they're bad azz and bullet proof (which may be a good thing when her husband comes lookin' for ya) :doh:

Brushtruck2.jpg

Unless he's drivin' that truck he won't be able to follow me. :grinpimp:

I'm thinkin' IPOR is researchin' some options for me now. Least I hope they are. :meh:

I'll be damned ... they sure are. :cheers:

IPOR didn't do their homework. I'll try again to get ahold of 'em and let 'em know. :meh:

Thanks Bomar!! :beer:

YOUR MY FRIGGIN' HERO BOMAR!!!

:bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Lance confirmed they got 5 of 'em and is gettin' 'em bought even as I type this. :clap:

They gotta come from 5 dif'rent locations so I'm eatin' some shippin' costs ... but got me some damned-fine E-rated Toyos. :cool:

They're gonna do the research and pricin' on the wheels today so hopefully we can get them bought as well. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom