Next Meeting - TUESDAY May 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys, that time again!

I'm proposing we have this meeting at the 6mile pub in Victoria this month on Tuesday May 9th at 7pm

hoping to get that Club Wheeling day hammered out for this month

cheers
Lachlan

this date work for everyone?

I'm not sure if you're aware, scheduling history of the meetings would suggest not, but once a week there's these things called weekends.

Generally people don't have to work on these days, and a little drive with a pub as destination might be considered fun, as opposed to just adding to the week's commuting drudgery.

Tradeoff is the breeders amongst us are likely being swarmed by crib lizards and soccer momming frantically during the day, but on the rare occasions I've been unavoidably exposed to human offspring I've definitely needed a drink afterwards.

Here's some more info on this weekend phenomenon. It's fairly new, but I think it'll catch on.

the definition of weekends

And oh yeah, both barrels. :flipoff2: :lol:

OOOOOOO That is what those two non getting paid to work days are called. huh I cant do the weekend thing. We have SAR training in Port Renfrew sat night then camping in Jordan River. Sun night may work... but the week works as well I also am helping a buddy build a fence on tuesday night so that one wouldn't work for me.

I can usually do weekends. Easier if anything.

Reason I think we haven't done it much is that it's harder to get seating and hear each other because it's usually much busier. Higher chance of road blocks too...not that we drink too much; just a PITA is all.

Might be able to make it. . Not 100% though

we can do weekends if theres interest, just following tradition since I joined.

usually I'm not around on weekends, hense the weekdays

Very presidential of you...is there a mar a lago on the island? :lol:

Seems worth a try more than once a decade, which is our current pace.

We can definitely get a weekend meet in the works
Would probably require a club run as well though haha

If I'm not mistaken, although steeped in anonymity and duplicitous language, it seems that Seapotato is offering to host weekend parti...I mean meetings, at his place...drinks provided and beds available for those who take advantage of his generosity beyond the legal limit.

Tuesday is out for me. It's also voting day...which may lead to the club being confused for a bunch of political cronies sitting on the edge of our seats awaiting for 4 more years of locked gates and dug out roads....:bang:

Weekends can work but next weekend includes "mothers day" which means the whole weekend will be void of things I want to do!

If I'm not mistaken, although steeped in anonymity and duplicitous language, it seems that Seapotato is offering to host weekend parti...I mean meetings, at his place...drinks provided and beds available for those who take advantage of his generosity beyond the legal limit.

My dislike of travelling any more than I have to has me not entirely opposed to this.

Minus providing the drinks, and beds will be of course be tents, or backseats of trucks....:lol:

Meeeting is still on for tomorrow

Good meet last night! Had @Celebran2 @Gsb15 @Koopz @ColinStuart @LittleJohn and myself.
Finally got to see Johns newly repowered 40, nice work man!

hammered out a tentative date for the expedition this year (4th-7th of August)
I will make up a thread for the expedition tomorrow

usual beer and bs after the business had been addressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom