Next Meeting - TUESDAY March 14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well its time for another meet.
this month will be at the 6 mile pub in Victoria on tuesday March 14th unless there is a better day that works
I'd like to discuss a run this month as well as access to public land. I attended the 4wd Association of BC meeting held in Victoria last week where we discussed the issue. I got contact info from Glyn Trafford who is the Vice President. He was very keen to come and speak on behalf of 4wdABC. I'd like to get an idea of interest for this before I call him. if there is we can make it so he can come and speak at the following meeting.
If you have any questions surrounding the issues with public/private land use this is the guy to talk to.

cheers

Lachlan

Sounds interesting to me. I'm in.

I'll be there for sure.

Thanks Lachlan for going to that meeting. Hopefully we can get good turn out at ours so this works out.

To clarify, I would call Glyn to attend the April meeting to give everyone ample time to have questions ready and get a good number of people interested the chance to plan on making said meeting

See you all there tonight. :beer:

Sorry you can't make this one PeeZed.

Me and Shayd are here in at the man cave pub with Robby and his pit bull Jazzy, face time us when you get there and crack a bier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom