Next meeting May 17th @ the 6 Mile Pub (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Meeting will be next Tuesday May 17th at the 6 Mile Pub @ 7pm
Usual banter and further planning for the expedition in August...maybe see if we can get the northerners to get us out on a club ru. Prior?

Cheers :beer:

It's almost that time of the month again and just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
I wqas thinking Wednesday May 18th at the 6 Mile Pub

let me know if you would prefer another day like Tuesday or Thursday (of the same week).

I'll edit the thread when details are set

:beer:

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. 17th or 18th are days I can do.

I am out can't make week nights do to my work schedule. .. only Friday and Saturday nights

I am out can't make week nights do to my work schedule. .. only Friday and Saturday nights

If others are keen we can definitely move it to one of those days !

I've yet to make a meeting and Wednesday nights are out for me, I'll watch to see if it settles on another day...

Unable to attend this month due to work commitments folks.

...maybe see if we can get the northerners to get us out on a club ru. Prior?

Would be nice to do a Sooke Run (tugwell?) again too; it's been a long time. Not sure what the latest access method is tho.

Meeting will be next Tuesday May 17th at the 6 Mile Pub @ 7pm
Usual banter and further planning for the expedition in August...maybe see if we can get the northerners to get us out on a club ru. Prior?

Cheers :beer:

It's almost that time of the month again and just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
I wqas thinking Wednesday May 18th at the 6 Mile Pub

let me know if you would prefer another day like Tuesday or Thursday (of the same week).

I'll edit the thread when details are set

:beer:
Will be there about 730ish due to paddling...always with the paddling!

I got switched to 1st shift.. so looks like I will be there for this meeting. .. Driving the Cruiser again ...

Reminder of the meeting tomorrow
see you there!

Sorry guys, can't make it tonight. Struggling to put my camper back together (epic leak repair job - whole front is off) for the weekend for a family trip.

Howd she go boys..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom