Newfield v. Longfield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is Newfield slang for a new oem birfield? i feel like the old guy in the club..... I have longfields, fit and finish are awesome, we'll have to wait and see about durability. I'm gonna give 'em hell next week on golden spike & the lot.....:cheers:

Well, long's have a proven record with the mini trucks scene, and Slee sells the New's, so they most be good...My opinion, go with what's avalible.. With that said, it is time for a cheap and shameful bump...:D.. I'm sellin brand new Long inners and Newfield Birfs for 625.00 shipped, for sale section...**Hi jack over**:flipoff2:

is Newfield slang for a new oem birfield? i feel like the old guy in the club..... I have longfields, fit and finish are awesome, we'll have to wait and see about durability. I'm gonna give 'em hell next week on golden spike & the lot.....:cheers:

Oh yeah, Newfields are not slang for OEM Birfs, they are Chromoly Birfs made by CV Unlimited IIRC...

I would call Bobby and get his input/comparison.

He's done destructive testing on most (if not all) of his competitors' products. I don't know specifically about the 80-series stuff, but I know the Trail Gear "dirty 30s" :)rolleyes:) didn't even come close to their advertised breaking strength on his axle twist machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom