Newbie LC Man (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.josephsparks.com
Finally got a cruiser! Picked up a 1994 from original owner for $2000.00 (thanks Mom!). Has had a meticulous maintenance schedule, and has NEVER been off road. 150,000 miles. I have been watching the list for a while now, and waiting for my mom to get a new minivan so she could be done with my LC. Here's a picture I took the day I got it.

Was bone stock, but I have installed a kenwood system, and a gps mount so far. I am in the process of building a custom safari rack, and will have pics soon. Future mods will be an ARB bumper, OME lift, larger tires, and whatever other sick ideas I can come up with to decrease my mileage and irritate my wife!
Joeslc.jpg

Welcome! :flipoff2:

Congrats! 94 is the best year! Lockers?

Thanks! The pic wasn't that nice until I applied photoshop.

I wouldn't want any other color!

Factory lockers?.... YessssSirrrreee!

:flipoff2: Look at all the dead LC's shining down on your new rig in that picture. Welcome!

:flipoff2:

welcome, I'll give you 3 grand right now......

what do you say...?

:beer:.........:flipoff2:

Nothing quite like a white '94 - welcome!

$2K?

Don't you EVER forget just how much your momma loves you!:D

:beer: ...and welcome to MUD!

Congrats! I just picked up a white rig and thought it looked a bit plain but liking it more & more each day. After you've added all your upgrades, take Mom out to a nice dinner on Mother's Day with the "all new" rig.:cheers:

Congratulations! The 80 looks gorgeous and a great price to boot. Make sure you repost that pic in the artistic cruisers thread in the chat section. It looks awesome.

sj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom