1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Intro

Discussion in 'FJ Cruiser' started by slepe67, Aug 23, 2006.

1. slepe67

slepe67

Hey all, I've been lurking around in here for a while, searching for "The One" (FJ 40 that is) and I've been looking so much, that my wife fell in love with the new FJ Cruisers, so, I HAD to get her one. Black on black, sweet ride! Anywho, I introduced myself in the FJ 40 forum, and here as well, so I can ask those Cruiser questions as needed. See ya around. Now, how do I talk her into getting that thing muddy?

2. mdjohnsen

mdjohnsen

Your inbox is full. I guess you're going to have to clean it out before I can shoot you some info.

3. FirstToy

FirstToy

Welcome and enjoy! Hope you & your wife post some pics of the new rides!

4. hotumps

hotumps

I'm new too

Ordered my FJ on May 15/06, it just came in, waiting for financing and PDI. Then into my shop for the rest of the mods. The last truck I bought for myself (not for my business or work use) was my 1980 Chev Blazer, still have it, sort of. It now has a 58 Apachee short box step side body on it and is 8'3" tall. Will have my FJ next week. Already downloaded manuals and have 30 years automotive expeiance and always been a Chevy guy.....my first Toyota (Japanese unit):banana:

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">