newbie intro... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How's it goin? I live in NW FL, and I have been in the FJ market for a while now, searching not so heavily till lately. Always wanted one, never got off my butt to get one. Dirt bikes are my other passion. I have been looking so much lately, that my wife traded in her car and bought a (GULP) 2007 FJ Cruiser, black, wth black steelies. SIGH...anywho...I figured I'd introduce myself and say hello. I have to sell a couple older Harleys till I can get my FJ 40, until then, I'll be in here, lurking about. Happy wheeling..JL

By the way, why ya'all call it I HATE mud??? Am I missing something with the TOY world? I used to own a 1985 EFI RE-22 auto with 33s...talk about underpowered...it hated mud BAD ;)

Welcome fellow Noobie,
PS might want to say hello to the FJ cruiser forum too!

welcome :flipoff2:

Welcome

You came to the right place ( well site at least )

Don't be ashamed of your FJ cruiser either, I think they look cool and all. Just I wouldn't buy one for it's off road capability. Still neat though.

Now get that 40 so you can get the sickness also ;)

:cheers:

Welcome.
I suggest before you ask ANY questions here, look in the FAQ section and use the search function to ensure you don't repost. There are some here who love to pounce on newbies who don't do their homework and try to get spoonfed advice.

:flipoff2: and furthermore..........:flipoff2:

Oh, I've had the sickeness. From restoring a 67 Stang, to my dirt bikes, to my Harleys...I think I will just keep the stuff that I like to get muddy. And only one of each. Thanks for the welcome, and advice. See ya around...JL

I hear that taking the wifes shiny new truck wheeling is a great way to ensure that you'll get that 40 you want. fast. :D

ha ha Yeah, I tried that one. She said NO WAY!! But honey,I hafta try out the air locker to see if it works....then she mumbles something about getting it dirty, scratched, etc. not sure what she said, I was busy thinking about a lift, ARB Bull Bar, winch...see ya around JL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom