New Website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok guys, here goes. I have been an amsoil dealer for quite some time, but have never done more than just buy for myself and some friends. I now am starting up a website www.jcsynthetics.com it should be up in a couple of days and if you are interested I will be giving a 10% discount to UC & ONSC members. So if you want to swap to synthetic, or already use it and want to support a fellow UC/ONSC member i'd appreciate it....

Ok guys, here goes. I have been an amsoil dealer for quite some time, but have never done more than just buy for myself and some friends. I now am starting up a website www.jcsynthetics.com it should be up in a couple of days and if you are interested I will be giving a 10% discount to UC & ONSC members. So if you want to swap to synthetic, or already use it and want to support a fellow UC/ONSC member i'd appreciate it....

Thanks - let us know when the site goes live! I'll add you to our 'sponsors' page...I think we have one...

BTW your oil filter for the 12ht via amsoil is EA015, and it'll run ya about 16.95 w/ your UC discount. I would personally run the 5W-30 HD Diesel synthetic oil bout 7.4 quarts, so just let me know.

the site seams to be down, or has it not been launched yet?

Anyway, I have been running the 15w-40 for years in the 1HZ since it's a little cheaper. I take it the 5w-30 is recommended for turbo'd engines?

Do you have any experience with 75w-90 manual transmission oil? I have a case of that kicking around, and I've been thinking about running it in the H55F and t-case.

Lastly, do you sell the BMK21 bypass kit?

the site seams to be down, or has it not been launched yet?

Anyway, I have been running the 15w-40 for years in the 1HZ since it's a little cheaper. I take it the 5w-30 is recommended for turbo'd engines?

Do you have any experience with 75w-90 manual transmission oil? I have a case of that kicking around, and I've been thinking about running it in the H55F and t-case.

Lastly, do you sell the BMK21 bypass kit?

The 5W-30 is what they reccomend for TD engines, I have used the 75W-90 and actually am going to have it in my featured products on the website, it seems to work well and smooths out gear transitions. My H42 was slipping at the clutch a bit, and I am sure it will continue until I swap the clutch, but the shifting has been quite smooth since changing it over. Also for anyone who has rear lockers and want to quiet them down, we make a product called Slip Lock Eliminator, and from those who have used it claim it quiets the clacking of the locker down signifigantly.

JC Synthetics

Ok here is the link to the website, it is active and ready!! If you want you can e-mail me directly for the UC discount until I get it set up on the site itself......

Ok, here is how this will work for UC & ONSC members. Go to my website JC Synthetics
Find what products you would like to purchase...
E-mail me @ jay.conkin@mchsi.com with the item numbers or descriptions and quantity
I will reply with the total minus UC/ ONSC discount and you can send the funds via paypal and your order will be shipped.
Sounds simple right? Let me know if it is too convoluted and I can change things up.
If you order direct from the website it will NOT give you the discount and I cannot change those orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom