New toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No Sir, you said "get a locker and then we'll talk":hillbilly:

And I guess this time around he claims to have a locker!

...and to tell you the truth, I will have to see him going over the rock that broke him, not once, twice!

unfortunately, my 40 will not be ready as I was hoping!... Darn it!

No Sir, you said "get a locker and then we'll talk":hillbilly:

And I guess this time around he claims to have a locker!

...and to tell you the truth, I will have to see him going over the rock that broke him, not once, twice!

unfortunately, my 40 will not be ready as I was hoping!... Darn it!

Locker and Longfields are in. The Wise One has it all finished. :cool::cool:

And I already kicked that rock's ass in June with an open front. Got a running start at it and used the skinny pedal. Thanks to Bossman and Butch for spotting me. The Four Fingers demon has been exercised. Now if we can just get your junk up that trail...:grinpimp:

Last edited:
Locker and Longfields are in. The Wise One has it all finished. :cool::cool:

And I already kicked that rock's ass in June with an open front. Got a running start at it and used the skinny pedal. Thanks to Bossman and Butch for spotting me. The Four Fingers demon has been exercised. Now if we can just get your junk up that trail...:grinpimp:

You SOB, you exercised the Demon to make him stronger.......

EXERCISE
a : the act of bringing into play or realizing in action : use <the exercise of self-control>

ex·or·cise

a : to expel (an evil spirit) by adjuration

It must have worked because you broke your pinion on that trail.

I have a cool new line to show you guys at the slab on Four Fingers. I crawled it today and I think I can get several of you guys up it too!

Sounds fun!!!

Sounds fun!!!

I sent you a PM but didn't get a response :crybaby: It was about trading rv sites at Superlift for the SCC....your for ours. We want to be nearer our BSLCA buds :D

Let us know please as we plan on being there Wed and dont want to set up in site 30 then you arrive and tell us it yours and don't wanna trade :eek:

BTW we have site 31 :)

If David W does not have site 30 please tell me who does so I can get in contact with him. Jared at Superlift told me it was David.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom