new to the forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ah, yes. Soon you will be full on addicted.

@Jermusom , you say you've been stalking? not enough apparently, or you'd know we gotta have PICTURES!!!!!!! welcome aboard this, what shall we say, ship of fools, crazy train. what ever, enjoy the ride :flipoff2: you've stalked enough to know that's the official welcome right?

C38E5E93-6B41-420D-BFD3-6F52FA21F649.jpeg

Have to say you have really good taste in years and colors!

Last edited:
I'm a newbie too. Just got my first FJ after many years of wanting one. It's being delivered next week.
Can't wait.
I hope it looks as good in person as it did on the BaT website.
Disclaimer, the pics I'm posting now are from the auction. I will update with new ones when it gets to me.

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

Congrats. I was watching that auction.

Did you do any kind of pre-inspection prior to placing a bid?
Nope. That isn't an option. I had to make my decision based on: trusting the reputation and integrity of the auction site, the video of the truck being driven, and the pics.
It's a bit nerve wracking, but I felt like it looked really clean. Fingers crossed. I should have it by this Friday April 14th

Very nice 62. There's a lot of info here. There is probably several centuries of combined knowledge as well. Have fun, take pics of your progress. I'm sure there might be a thing of two that others haven't thought about (maybe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom