New to me LJ77 questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
4
Location
Iowa
howdy guys, just purchased an LJ77. i know, i know, everyone is going to hate on the 2.4 lte. I dont need 37s to explore and camp on the weekends. Can anyone tell me what roof rack would fit on a 77? is the 77 the same rear body as a 78? i thought i found the answer on another thread but now I cant find it using the search. thanks fir the help.
 
howdy guys, just purchased an LJ77. i know, i know, everyone is going to hate on the 2.4 lte. I dont need 37s to explore and camp on the weekends. Can anyone tell me what roof rack would fit on a 77? is the 77 the same rear body as a 78? i thought i found the answer on another thread but now I cant find it using the search. thanks fir the help.

77 would be the same as a 76 body/roof line.
 
Back
Top Bottom