New to me 99LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s ex
Who ever said anything about noise? lol make your stories up for yourselves if you want. Harsh is a descriptor for a physical feeling when driving, not noise. I have new oem shocks, which I installed soon after getting the K02s because I figured my problem is the old shocks. Didn't change a thing. I'm not the kind of guy who drives with nothing in the car. I have tools and stuff in the trunk. And they make noise constantly, driving on regular pavement. If you guys are saying that your Michelins are not significantly smoother to ride on than these K02s, then Michelin should go into a different business.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Maybe my functional AHC is the difference maker, I don’t know. But my KO2’s feel pretty much as smooth as the Michelin’s on the 200. It doesn’t mean Michelin makes a bad tire, it just means BF Goodrich really knows what they’re doing with the all terrains in my opinion. If your ride sucks I’m sorry to hear you aren’t happy, but that doesn’t mean that an opposing opinion on the same tire is a “made up story.”

That’s ex

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Maybe my functional AHC is the difference maker, I don’t know. But my KO2’s feel pretty much as smooth as the Michelin’s on the 200. It doesn’t mean Michelin makes a bad tire, it just means BF Goodrich really knows what they’re doing with the all terrains in my opinion. If your ride sucks I’m sorry to hear you aren’t happy, but that doesn’t mean that an opposing opinion on the same tire is a “made up story.”

lol the madeup story is more referring to a similar setup. If you also have AHC then that throws the whole argument out probably. I thought op had conventional suspension and that to me at least, doesn't play well with these cinderblocks of tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom