new to iH8MUD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey fellas, im new to ih8mud, ive been browsing the site since september 06 (a week before i bought my rig). i had a lifted 93 4runner with 35's, but needless to say, i got in a horrible car accident and wrote it off, luckly enough, i walked away without a scratch and decided to buy something better and nicer. and thats when i found my 91 hdj81. as u already know, its from japan, so its a right hand drive, diesel. i found it with sabri at maximum overdrive, in richmond bc. he was extreamly patient with my questions and really good with the service package. it was already lifted (i think 5 in the front and 6 inches in the rear) by a spring company called keep slant. shocks by rancho 9000's 5 speed. snorkle by airtech. 35's bfg mud terrains. locked everywhere :)bounce: ),factory winch, suede seats, cooler. oh, and the cd and mini disc player.

the pictures .......well, lets just say im not that savy at computers.

Wow, you're one brave dude...

Horrible wreck in a lifted 4runner with 35's and you jump right back into the saddle... I'd be buying a skateboard...

:flipoff2: Welcome...read the thread on how to post pics. It's actually not that hard and we'd love to see pics of your 80!

:flipoff2: Welcome.

Welcome

Welcome to the club.
:flipoff2:

welcome

:flipoff2:

Wow, you're one brave dude...

Horrible wreck in a lifted 4runner with 35's and you jump right back into the saddle... I'd be buying a skateboard...
yeah, i hear u. i like wheeling too much. plus, we gotta break our fears from time to time right?. lol. totally lucky to be here.

:doh: your PM didn't have any text attached...you can try again if you like. The pic of your ride looks good though.

Is this one :flipoff2:
hdj81lift.jpg

yes, thats the one, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom