New to forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boats on the top

The previous owner had a Thule rack system and a Yakima storage box that he "threw in". That was the reason for the $7600 price (offered $7500). My 16' canoe will fit nicely up there. I need to get some pictures of it and post them. Right now my wife is using it because of the snow we are getting. She found out the hard way that you need more stopping distance than her minivan (luckly no one at the intersection at the time). That's why new tires are first on the list.

Welcome from one wet coaster to anouther the revo is a good way to go... look for a tire with good sipeing . for all the rain... we get. look also at doing the up grade on the brakes..

Driley said:
(live at the foot of Mt. Bachelor, OR).

Welcome!:flipoff2:

I see that you live in Bend... I used to, but now I'm back in the valley. Anyway, go down to Truck Toyz and talk to Dustin Miller. Let him know that Chad Holznagel refered you. He is a really good friend of mine and will do whatever he can for you.:cheers:

LR_RESQ & yellowchaos reply

Thanks for the info! I plan on getting some accessories for the exterior (running boards, bug deflector etc.) and I have heard that Truck Toyz is a good place. My mechanic is a LC fan and has great connections around the NW for parts also. Brakes are on the list of things to do also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom