New TAC Shirt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

Over the last few months, we've been working on a new design for a TAC shirt. Not surprising, it's not easy to come up with a design and kick tires on shirts without a graphic design or Photoshop background. Luckily, one of my friends/coworkers was able to help out with the design and spent a lot of time taking a picture and making it t-shirt friendly.

Those that have visited Moab, Utah in the past may recognize the location of this photo. This was taken on a trip up to the Top of the World in 2019. A keen eye will pick out the addition of the GPS coordinates at the overlook for Top of the World. Pretty cool detail.

I owe a shoutout to those that helped put this together or provide input on the design, including our club photographer (thanks Amanda!) for taking this picture.

We're still working on all the logistics/pricing, etc. and should have more to share at some point soon. Once I know those details, I will update this post with that information. If you're interested in a shirt, you can post up here or get a hold of me somehow - email, text, call, carrier pigeon, etc. It should look something like this...

(Rendering of the shirt - final product will be posted once received).
1632357193425.png

Jack

1 please, size XXL. If we have color options, black. If not no worries! Nice work Jack!

I'm in. Will watch this for order info.

I'll chime in here with an update.

My wife Mindy is the one putting these together. My daughter is getting married this Saturday so please be patient with us, we should have samples after that's over.

We plan to offer at least a couple different colors, so we may have a survey later to get it narrowed down to the most popular.

We also plan to have women's cuts available in addition to the men's.

Any up date on the tshirts? Was there ever a run the talc in the teq symbol? Would love one of those.

Teaser pics. More info to follow.
20211019_180332.jpg
20211019_180402.jpg

Ladies and Gents, here's how to get a hold of your very own TAC T-Shirt. This Link will take you to an order form.

As requested, a women's cut is available in addition to the standard unisex shirts. There are also 3 color choices, vintage navy, vintage black and vintage heavy metal (grey). Those pictured are vintage navy.

We have a couple samples in different sizes, but once you start ordering we will place orders for the shirts based on color, cut and size selections. If after looking over the order form you still have questions, please let me know. ( And yes, Glen, these are Next Level 50/25/25)

20211019_181508 (1).jpg

Ladies and Gents, here's how to get a hold of your very own TAC T-Shirt. This Link will take you to an order form.

As requested, a women's cut is available in addition to the standard unisex shirts. There are also 3 color choices, vintage navy, vintage black and vintage heavy metal (grey). Those pictured are vintage navy.

We have a couple samples in different sizes, but once you start ordering we will place orders for the shirts based on color, cut and size selections. If after looking over the order form you still have questions, please let me know. ( And yes, Glen, these are Next Level 50/25/25)

View attachment 2818211
Those came out looking GREAT!

Really cool shirts! I ordered mine. @ccasteel any chance of delivery at Tuttle? I assume no, but thought I’d ask just in case

Really cool shirts! I ordered mine. @ccasteel any chance of delivery at Tuttle? I assume no, but thought I’d ask just in case
I just consulted my magic 8 ball. And it says " All Signs Point To Yes"

Ordered a couple. Thanks for the work on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom