New Shoes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the stt pros mounted today

IMG_20190406_162152.jpg

IMG_20190406_162216.jpg

Looks awesome. Size? And what type of tire/size did you have prior?

Das meat! So 2" taller and a smidge wider? Curious what you think of the ride, I assume you haven't regeared yet? I may look at that size next, want something around 34" but not super wide.

Slick. Deal!

Looks awesome! Ready to go get them dirty? When you say the ride is worse, is it because you can feel the knobbies when rolling slow? Or is it just generally worse? I'm running the same size Nitto and love the way it rides. I just don't like the tire noise at speed.

I was considering the same as you purchased for the next set. Someone told me they are a "quiet" mud tire.

Looks awesome! Ready to go get them dirty? When you say the ride is worse, is it because you can feel the knobbies when rolling slow? Or is it just generally worse? I'm running the same size Nitto and love the way it rides. I just don't like the tire noise at speed.

I was considering the same as you purchased for the next set. Someone told me they are a "quiet" mud tire.

I can't compare to other mud tires and haven't even had a chance to take it on the freeway but at 30 mph there is a lot more road noise and compared to the ko2. It could be also that they haven't worn in yet. I'll report back after 500 miles.

A thousand likes!

Looks mean! What wheels did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom