New seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone replaced the front seats in hzj80R ? My 80 is a 6 seater. drivers seat,and bench passenger seat able to hold 2 people and then the rear seat has 3 seats for passengers. Wanting to put a center console in and swap the front bench for a single seat. Cheers

I put XR6 seats in mine + a console out of a wrecked GXL (luckily I had a bolt hole in the right spot). Bought adapters online, for the seats. Bit pricey but so worth it!

I recently scored from a FB group I'm in, the bucket seats from a '94 model and the centre console for a bargain price, as mine had no storage other than the glove box and ashtray which I don't use as I don't smoke, I finally got rid of that pain in the ass front passenger side 3/4 bench seat. Much better and now I have a place to put my phone and other things. It makes a big difference.

I also bought new seatbelts and clips for both sides, as you will see in the brown cloth trim pic and close up with the centre console.

Pics are old seats in grey cloth trim with 3/4 bench seat, newer seats from '94 model in brown cloth trim, close up with the centre console fitted.

20201120_143428-crop.jpg

20201120_171135-crop.jpg

20201122_152018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom