***New Product Release*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Maner Mount - 5th gen 4Runner 10+ Winch Control Box Mount
Introducing the Maner Mount! We made this mount when we were doing a bumper install. Eventually we got to the point where we needed to find a place to remotely mount the winch controller and we came up with this solution. We've used it on several other installs and figured other people may find it handy as well! Install is pretty simple. It bolts onto the core support and it uses two factory bolt hole locations that come on the truck from the factory . One horn is relocated using a factory bolt hole. The Maner Mount is constructed of high strength 1/8" Aluminum
** prototype shown in photos** Production units are raw 1/8" Aluminum

71721072_422649741992725_3529983996530262016_n.jpg

"...needed to find a place to remotely mount the winch controller..."

Why?

Alex, do you know if this fits either generation of the GX 460? If so I will add it to the master list of GX 460 aftermarket products pinned at the top of the 150 series forum. The ARB Summit bar I use has a space for mounting the Warn Zeon control box (one of the reasons I bought it), but this is a great option for anyone who gets a different bumper. I would love this for my wife's 200 series - I have been shopping bumpers and want to mount the control box out of the way instead of in front of the grill camera.

Alex, do you know if this fits either generation of the GX 460? If so I will add it to the master list of GX 460 aftermarket products pinned at the top of the 150 series forum. The ARB Summit bar I use has a space for mounting the Warn Zeon control box (one of the reasons I bought it), but this is a great option for anyone who gets a different bumper. I would love this for my wife's 200 series - I have been shopping bumpers and want to mount the control box out of the way instead of in front of the grill camera.
This unit should work on a GX460, But I would need to test fit one to confirm.
: John

Last edited:
Actually it looks like the GX460 uses a Factory transmission cooler. The 5th Gen 4Runner does not. I would have to make a GX460 specific unit. That is not hard to do but I would need a test vehicle for a day.

Actually... stock 460s in US only have the AT liquid cooler inside the radiator. Stock external AT air cooler is an option in other markets. I added a cooler to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom