New Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tcbushwackers.org
I've been lurking on mud since '01 as a '71 FJ 40 owner. been watching the FJ board since April when I drove an FJ at Howipalooza in Missouri. Since driving one offroad I have been searching for just the right one. I tried to buy '07's but the sellers wanted too much for what I was loking for. This evening I drove home a '08 with most of the options I wanted. a couple this I like about the '08 are the rock guard on the hood (to save the hood and windshield), and the side visor by the O' Crap handles, which were not available on previous years. I wish it wasn't so dark as I'd love to show more photos.

Visor & Chip Gaurd

Welcome to the dark side. So how much crap are you taking from the fj40 guys ?

Congrats on the Fj40/FJCs !

I went from Fj40 (stock '77) to base model 6m 4x4 FJC this past spring. Now, lo and behold, my wife and daughter want to go out more with me. A good trade in my family's opinion. I truly miss the ruggedness of the 40- but have found the FJC to be more secure-feeling when way out alone in the Owyhee Mtns South of Boise. It is now better equipped (Thanks All Pro Offroad!) than the FJ- and ready for anything.

Welcome to the group. Brad- Boise, ID

No accessories yet but I am planning on winch bumper lift and larger tires in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom