New member to Tundra forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What’s up guys I have a 2010 Tundra, it’s the “small” V8 that’s almost a daily since I’m in it so much for work! It’s been a great vehicle for the past 3 yrs. I only replaced the battery and changed oil. Has a great sounding exhaust with 50 series Flowmaster with resonator delete and larger/longer tip. No drone! Added body bits. I’ll do a build thread from how I got it. Simple but fun.

I’m needing tire rod ends and struts now(I have all parts but have procrastinated)... also my a/c is weak! Since it’s winter time now I’ll get it diagnosed and jut fix it in the spring.

I have an 02’ LX470 and we have a 04’ 4Runner in the Toyota family..! Check out my thread in the series 100 forum too.

Empty Room

AFD33A06-A8DB-44BF-83BA-83DD6699A5F1.jpeg

44948918-481E-44CB-8D16-2CB59F37469E.jpeg

5FBF2A21-ED0C-49DB-BC4A-6B3884CAB96D.jpeg

26B11E4C-D4FD-4331-8206-894CB936B89C.jpeg

FOG LIGHTS

&

LED

LED

LED .......

Did you mean do LED headlights?

I have those Vision X lights in that new winch bumper, and they really make the H/L’s seem weak & too yellow (not after blue, just a brighter neutral white (was ~4700K the ballpark zone for “not blue-white, just pure white”?

If so, some suggestions would be awesome - I’m a 2012 & the bulbs seem incandescent IMO from general use/compare to Vision X in bumper now.

Open to suggestions!

@OP - welcome to the sickness - funny think is I just bought the Bushwhacker flares like tours where I used to have the base units that integrated over the factory bumper skin (look in my gallery if you don’t know the ones I mean) - mine are painted black, but I would have thought them factory until I looked further & never seen a Rock Warrior with factory flares.

I see a white theme in your driveway, where I like my cars, boats, and gubs in black, haha ;).

Even my boxer dog is dark brindle, as close to black as you can get a boxer (he photobombed a few in my gallery too, he’s a goof like that.

FOG LIGHTS

&

LED

LED

LED .......

just my :

View attachment 1836948
It’s all good...! I feel ya
I have a HID kit for the heads and on the driving lights I personally don’t like the look of the LED housings, BUT if I can find the right look/set I’m in. I have a set of PIAA driving lights that go In the oem position that I need to install too.

Did you mean do LED headlights?

I have those Vision X lights in that new winch bumper, and they really make the H/L’s seem weak & too yellow (not after blue, just a brighter neutral white (was ~4700K the ballpark zone for “not blue-white, just pure white”?

If so, some suggestions would be awesome - I’m a 2012 & the bulbs seem incandescent IMO from general use/compare to Vision X in bumper now.

Open to suggestions!

@OP - welcome to the sickness - funny think is I just bought the Bushwhacker flares like tours where I used to have the base units that integrated over the factory bumper skin (look in my gallery if you don’t know the ones I mean) - mine are painted black, but I would have thought them factory until I looked further & never seen a Rock Warrior with factory flares.

I see a white theme in your driveway, where I like my cars, boats, and gubs in black, haha ;).

Even my boxer dog is dark brindle, as close to black as you can get a boxer (he photobombed a few in my gallery too, he’s a goof like that.

I’ll check your gallery out right now.. I love nice rights and boxers/bully breeds are my favorite dogs next to Dobermans

Haha, love the Dobies myself - last dog was a 1/2 fawn bitzach pitbull & dad was a pure Rottie - Cody was a leggy dog with a pitbull skull/torso & vivid birch/ deep brown Rottie marks. They clipped his tail, thankfully they didn’t cut his ears.

I called him a “lab mix” for my homeowners’ policy, and my local vet his whole life just nodded at me (knew the rescue backstory himself).

He was a rescue from what was suppoed to be a life fighting for methhead breeders in a $hit-town where meth invaded all the unemployed loggers, but local animal control found the litter somewhat late & asked around. I got him via a DWF guy I shot with back then.
RIP, but he was a awesomely smart & gentile dog when asked, was intuitive about who he could ‘really play’ with & who he needed to shut it down & show manners around.

Best mutt breed I’ve encountered - I’d love 3 more of him.

Subject related - I’ll post some gallery pics of my OE H/L bulbs with my 4” Vision X LED’s to show color/temp difference - I’d like to bring my “yellow” headlights into the current world of color temp, but no desire to Depo the housings.

I’m cool with HID / projector retrofits tho - like Depo retrofits in 80’s where we used DS2 (I think) setups.

Love the black theme at your compound!

Hey I’m digging ole American muscle too!!! Looks clean son very clean! What year is it?

And your trusty sidekick has the job of security. I like mutts too!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom