New member saying hello (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am currently looking to purchase my first LC. I currently own a 2016 4Runner, 2007 Tacoma and 1995 4Runner. Mild mods to the '16 4Runner and '07 Tacoma - King suspension, aftermarket wheels and tires, etc. I bought a 1UZ-FE and R150 to swap into the '95 4Runner. Haven't had time lately to start the swap.

I am considering selling my Tacoma to purchase a LC. I am searching the classified section to see if I can find the one I have in mind.

I am currently looking to purchase my first LC. I currently own a 2016 4Runner, 2007 Tacoma and 1995 4Runner. Mild mods to the '16 4Runner and '07 Tacoma - King suspension, aftermarket wheels and tires, etc. I bought a 1UZ-FE and R150 to swap into the '95 4Runner. Haven't had time lately to start the swap.

I am considering selling my Tacoma to purchase a LC. I am searching the classified section to see if I can find the one I have in mind.

Welcome, sounds like a nice selection of Toys, what model LC are you looking at? A 97 model 80 series would compliment your fleet :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom