New guy (1 Viewer)

New guy in Carson City... Here is a link to my build thread on Reno4x4... Hopefully when Im done going through her this spring she will be fully trail ready..

http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/79397-1971-FJ40

Welcome to the forum!

First time I've seen such a ladder to get into a rig. Won't be showing that to the wife, she might want the same on my rig :)

You are welcomed to attend our club meeting tomorrow evening! The beer choices aren't the best, but the company is good.

gregnash

Anal Retentive Analyst
SILVER Star
Welcome.. There are a couple BBCNN members that live in Carson. I am probably the most active on the forums in the 60 forum, my truck is BeBe and hard to miss. I am a Grey/Blue FJ60 with 62 mirrors and currently have a tan tailgate. Main giving away feature is the license plate that say FJ6TY. See me on the road, give me a honk and wave!

RAYJON

Get a bigger hammer..
Looked at your build thread, looks like you have some work ahead, but a good start, smart move on ruff stuff looking at the pix that steering was scary looking..

do you have any other pix of your welding bench?? I need to build one..

if you decide to serpintine belt the front of that sbc , pm me I will show you haow i I did mine with dual alternators.. or you can do one with a york compressor also..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom