New Cruiser Owner Needs Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well ladies and gentlemen, I need help. I have a 95 Landcruiser, its my first vehicle, and I love it and want to keep it alive. I have a FSM, have done a few minor repairs (PHH, Fuel Filter, brakes,) But I would really like to meet with someone, that could look over my vehicle, and give a young guy some clear direction about what to tackle. Kind of like a mentor, honestly.

I live in Susanville, CA (Northeast CA) and can drive to meet someone that is willing. Thanks in advance.

- Tim K

Most of us are ways north from Susanville (3.5hrs or so) Jason is closer in Redding, but not sure his scope.

Redding, CA

Too bad, I just sold my 95 I spent years building and maintaining and could walk you through enough stuff to make you cry and/or bankrupt :doh:. In all honesty the 80 series is awesome vehicle; fun and challenging to work on at times but worth it. Check out Pacific Mountain Cruisers, I think they will have members close to you. Good luck!

Battle Born cruisers are in Reno, probably your best bet. I'm in susanville often, but no nothing about an 80.

Thank you guys. Is there a closer club to my viscinity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom