New BJ40 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
I am a new Land Cruiser BJ40 owner from the Netherlands. Always have had affection for these cars, attracted by their design, but never owen one until now. I bought a project: chassis and driveline seem to be ok, but the top is crap.
I expect I will manage to get this car in good shape; did so before with a 1978 Land Rover series 3, and a 1981 Jeep CJ7 diesel. Unluckily I had to sell these vehicles, currently I am driving a 1995 Wrangler next to the family Ford.
The BJ40 will be a challange: get the required knowledge about the technology and part sources of this car where I am unfamiliar with, and lots of required sheet metal work work.

CF7FAAD5-D7CD-4AEC-A8FE-49D50F63FF01.png

Welcome mate to the Mad/Mud, your new home! :flipoff2:

In our site you will get a excellent support in all your Cruiser endeavours
...and yes, you're lucky to be (operate they say in the Military) in the Netherlands:
in your place Cruiser tradition is particularly strong and the Dutch team make a very strong presence, either in this site, or in the field (e.g. at the yearly Buschtaxitreffen event in Germany, or riding across the globe on BJ45)...
As a consequence you've got quite a few of specialty shops and part sources there! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom