New Bender... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cascadecruisers.com
Finally got myself a tubing bender... Pro-tools HD 105 with a 1.75 die. Cant wait to get it in use.

bender.jpg

CIMG4144.jpg

Or he bought a bender and some pre bent stuff so he looks like he knows what he is doing ;)

Good job, benders are a hell of a lot of fun!!

What did it run, and how much for additional dies?

Bad timing... I've wanted a bender for quite awhile now but never really had the REAL need for one especially for what they go for.

The next best thing was to hit Jim up over at SROR for a rear tube bumper. Well, the bumper showed up Christmas eve and my wife surprised me with a bender for Christmas (I paid for the bumper from my "secret stash" so she didnt know I had ordered the bumper). No biggie though... it'll take me awhile to bend and fab the way Jim can.

You going to mount it to your garage floor via anchors/ adhesives? I mounted mine right in the middle of my 16' steel trailer. Plenty of room & very sturdy. Only downsides are it's outside & I hafta disassemble/ haul it inside after every use or cover it :shrug:

yeah, I really dont have any other option.... F'ing CCRs forbid us to park a trailer out front and I dont have a shop. So using anchors and lags are about the only way to make it stationary. What is even more of a pain is that I'll have to move out whatever I'm working on to bend tube. I suppose I could put the anchors in the driveway move the cars out when I wanna use it... I dunno.

Hoping to move soon... I really need a shop now. With the accumaltion of tools especially my bigger tools (bender, welders, bandsaw, drill press, plasma, compressor, etc) my garage constantly pukes on itself when I get to working on something. As it is I can't even get my 60 in it.

Creative ideas for space are appreciated!

Reciever hitch mount ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom