New ARB Aluminium A wing and Awning room (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

titanpat57

Bigfoot?!...never heard of him...
SILVER Star
Threads
As the title says...first impressions are good, I definitely like the aluminum case look, matches my rack.

I'll post more pictures soon of the room if the weather ever gets nice again here.
20170527_153730.jpg

20170527_153714.jpg

20170527_153704.jpg

looks sharp, looking forward to more pics. Price?

@titanpat57

How easy is setup/takedown including the room? Did you have any experience with the older model or similar PVC bagged ones? I was about to buy the old model but the combo mosquito net/room makes the new one appealing to me.

Thanks

@titanpat57

How easy is setup/takedown including the room? Did you have any experience with the older model or similar PVC bagged ones? I was about to buy the old model but the combo mosquito net/room makes the new one appealing to me.

Thanks
Either room sets up about the same....but the draw to the new one is for the reason you stated...you get like, two rooms in one.

Set up, with adequate staking, is about 15-20 mins......takedown being a bit quicker.

I have had two of the PVC bag ones....with one still on the trrailer. Rolling out and installing two guy ropes...5 minutes or less

Looks like a nice unit. I am in the market for an awning for the 100 series LC in the next month or so. Could you post up some more open pics of it sometime. I did look at ARB website but would like some "real life" shots.

@titanpat57 Did you have this shipped to you from Main Line Overland?

Are there any other MUD preferred ARB vendors that are recommended as well?

Looks like a nice unit. I am in the market for an awning for the 100 series LC in the next month or so. Could you post up some more open pics of it sometime. I did look at ARB website but would like some "real life" shots.

@titanpat57 Did you have this shipped to you from Main Line Overland?

Are there any other MUD preferred ARB vendors that are recommended as well?

I sure will, probably this weekend as a dry run.

I just call them for my stuff...they're pretty tight with ARB...plus I really like Pete and Matt (the whole family for that matter)...just good folks and really enjoy doing business with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom