Need Some Help Please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well ladies and gentlemen, I need help. I have a 95 Landcruiser, its my first vehicle, and I love it and want to keep it alive. I have a FSM, have done a few minor repairs (PHH, Fuel Filter, brakes,) But I would really like to meet with someone, that could look over my vehicle, and give a young guy some clear direction about what to tackle. Kind of like a mentor, honestly.

I live in Susanville, CA (Northeast CA) and can drive to meet someone that is willing. Thanks in advance.

- Tim K

Hey Tim,
There are about 5 guys in the club with 80 series. They make a great wheeler. Maybe you could plan on coming to a meeting in reno and someone could help you out. We have a 80 owner who consistantly shows for the meetings. He has a wealth of knowledge on how to rehab a rig. Maybe he will post up and you can arrange a meet. Your smart to talk to someone before making any changes or repairs. Wish I had done that with my FJ40 before I did a few modes. Welcome to the world of crusiers. We can help you spend your $$$.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I need help. I have a 95 Landcruiser, its my first vehicle, and I love it and want to keep it alive. I have a FSM, have done a few minor repairs (PHH, Fuel Filter, brakes,) But I would really like to meet with someone, that could look over my vehicle, and give a young guy some clear direction about what to tackle. Kind of like a mentor, honestly.

I live in Susanville, CA (Northeast CA) and can drive to meet someone that is willing. Thanks in advance.

- Tim K
Like @gregnash said, I would be all over it to help you out. I used to live over the hill in Plumas county, however I have bounced around on account of work. Good luck with the rig! I have owned 4 cruisers, chrrently have 2. great rigs for the area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom