Need advice on wheels for a 200 series LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been looking for aftermarket wheels for my 2015 LX 570. I know the Rock Warriors are plug and play but like the look of some other aftermarket wheels better. Thinking of going with a bronze colored wheel.

Will these work without trimming needed?

I have been looking for aftermarket wheels for my 2015 LX 570. I know the Rock Warriors are plug and play but like the look of some other aftermarket wheels better. Thinking of going with a bronze colored wheel.

Will these work without trimming needed?

Depends on what tire size you are looking for? In terms of offset, those are about perfect. Try to keep your offset over 20mm. Any less than that, you may start running into issues with trimming and clearance.

What about these?

Depends on what tire size you are looking for? In terms of offset, those are about perfect. Try to keep your offset over 20mm. Any less than that, you may start running into issues with trimming and clearance.

What is the largest tire size without rubbing issues?

32" is about as tall as you can go w/o rubbing of any kind. 33" will have minimal trimming and removal of mud flaps. 34" require some extra trimming.

There is a lot of information on wheels and tires in this forum if you use the search feature.

It depends on your offset. I’m not rubbing with 35s (Tall skinny 35mm offset) and I would consider the trimming done minor. Everyone is different what they want to do and how reversible it needs to be. Evo corse are tried and true many using them with a variety of sizes.

What about these?

What's the offset on the 5 lug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom