MUDShip Need a Running FJ60 moved from Grand Junction, Colorado to New Jersey / Pennsylvania Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Just picked up a Fj60 for my new daily driver and need it shipped from grand Junction, Colorado to New Jersey or Pennsylvania area if I have to drive a little bit to pick it up. Trucks runs and has good brakes, so can drive up a trailer with no problem. If anyone is heading this way in the next couple of weeks let me know. Would rather deal with mud member if I could and put money in their pocket if I can if they are already coming out this way.

Bump if anyone is coming out to the NJ or PA area in the next couple of weeks and has room for a running FJ60 on their trailer let me know

Things have settled down a bit now after the holidays. Give me a shout when you get a chance if you still need it moved. 303-524-9122
Aaron
Funny...I need to ship an 80 to Delaware from Denver. Kind of on the way...

Will do! You available tomorrow to talk? Busy as hell at work right now (definitely have no business lurking on 'Mud!)

Will do! You available tomorrow to talk? Busy as hell at work right now (definitely have no business lurking on 'Mud!)
Yessir. Fell free to PM me or call. I don't want to hijack Matt's thread.

If anyone is coming this way in the next week or two and has some room on their trailer let me know and will try to work something out

Bump

If anyone is coming this way in the next week or two and has some room on their trailer let me know and will try to work something out

Do you realize it is Winter ?

Nobody I know drives from Grand Junction to New Jersey with “ some room on their trailer “.

Don’t buy something thousands of miles away unless:

You fly out and drive it back
You drive out pulling & trailer - haul it back
You pay someone what is costs to move it

Jim

The truck is being shipped by a mud member or through a shipper next week once I hear back from them. I will be paying either one and never once said I was asking for it to get moved to NJ for free. I don’t see anything wrong with trying to put money in a mud members pocket before going to use a shipper. If that didn’t work out I was going to use a shipper I have been talking to. Have a good week:flipoff2:you miserable prick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom