Wanted NEED A J40 BRAKE CYLINDER/Vancouver,WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All!

So, I just replaced all my rear cylinders. Now, one(maybe both) have given up on the front passenger side. I hoping to do disc next year and really don't want to spend a fortune on new ones.

Anybody have one in the Portland, Oregon metro area they are not using and will help me get by until next year??

If you do, let me know your price and where you are at.

Thank you, Tim

did you talk to mark and LT at metaltech?

Hey tim -

I've got a complete front drum setup off of a '72 in great shape i'd be happy to send you for the cost of shipping just to get them out of my garage - let me know if you're interested.

I've got two complete front drum setups off a '75 as well. I believe all four cylinders are fine, and the shoes look decent. Shipping will be cheaper from CA than the east coast obviously, so hit up Crushr first.

Hey tim -

I've got a complete front drum setup off of a '72 in great shape i'd be happy to send you for the cost of shipping just to get them out of my garage - let me know if you're interested.

Thanks Crushr!!

I let you know later this week.

Tim

I've got two complete front drum setups off a '75 as well. I believe all four cylinders are fine, and the shoes look decent. Shipping will be cheaper from CA than the east coast obviously, so hit up Crushr first.

Thanks '75'! If all else fail, I'll shoot you a pm.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom