Need 2F intake/Ehaust manifolds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was replacing my intake manifold gasket and found one of the "ears" that holds the intake to the head is cracked.
In need of new one. This is to go in my 1975 FJ40 with a 6 cylinder 2F.
Could use entire intake and exhaust assembly. The header is showing some bad spots on it as well. Looks like the intake was rubbing against the header tube.
Either rubbing through or different materials Aluminum and steel that don't get a long well.

Let me know if you have something that is not cracked.

thanks
Dave

IMG_7161.JPG

IMG_7162.JPG

IMG_7163.JPG

Let me lookeeee gotaa ask my brother ,,, Might have one get back at you !

Eric W can weld that up and for the header, just use a BFH and create a little clearance where needed.

Sorry ! We do not have it .

Dave, are you running a water jacket between the intake and header? Do you think that crack is from heat or stress or both? Now I'm bummed I sold my extra intake and exhaust a few years ago at the swap meet.

Don,
I think it is from tightening down and or vibration. This is the first time it has been removed in 14 years.
I noticed a little air noise and discoloration/dirt below the intake in this area as well. Did not know it was cracked until I was cleaning to put back on. I thought it was just the gasket.

Funny thing is I used to have another exhaust intake set up as well that I got rid of several years ago. Who knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom