For Sale Nashville, TN 2011 Toyota Tundra Crew Max (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Y'all - this is my first sale posting on ih8mud and this truck has been a great truck for me since I bought it new in 2011. It has been cross country multiple times and has served as a base camp for many hunting and bike racing adventures. We are switching to a sprinter van for this next phase because the cross country trips are getting more frequent. Thanks for taking a look!

For sale is my 2011 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 155,000 miles. ARB bumpers front and rear as well as rockers. Warn Winch. Brand new Cooper Discovery tires. Truck Vault gun box/camping box. ARB awning with tent, Thule roof rack and Road Shower. Custom leather interior and like with all tall trucks the two fronts seats are showing some wear - see photos. Bilstein suspension installed by Four Wheel Parts in 2018. Runs and drives excellently and is in very good condition. All service records available and I am the only owner of this truck. Please message me with questions, requests for additional pictures or to schedule a time to see in person.

would you consider partial trade for a 1985 BJ73? You can see my classified on this site :)

That is a great looking BJ. Unfortunately, I need the cash for the next rig I have on the way.

still for sale?? CL ad is gone....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom