Nashville body shop recs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I believe this section of TN is the one I want to post in, if not let me know.

I have a recently acquired 100 that spent a little bit of time up north and has some minor undercarriage rust. I think it’s something anyone with a jack and tools to get at could do easily, but am finding a body shop willing to do rust work hard to find. Anyone have any recommendations?

I’m really just looking for a shop that would be able to do the minor work and maybe apply a coating underneath. Now that it’s firmly in warm weather I’m not concerned but would rather be preventative.

Thanks

Finding a shop willing to repair rust it's not gonna be easy.
I brought my truck from northern IL and not even there they would work on it.
Get yourself a wire wheel, goggles, mask and a lot of patience. Then POR15 and fluid film if you want to maintain it.

I'm not sure if they'd be interested, but you can try Mill Creek Automotive in Nolensville, (615) 283-3454.

Owner is Albert, he has a Toyota master tech working for him and I've seen lots of cool stuff in the shop. Great guy and a solid shop. Again, not sure if rust is something he'd be interested in tackling, but cant hurt to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom