NASCAR chat 2015... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
Me? I hope this is Matt's year..

Whomever is driving a Toyota, but then again I am biased.

I'll back you on Mr Kenseth

Harvick takes PIR again...

Matt came in 16th after starting 4 in the field. Bad pits, or?

Harvick takes PIR again...

Matt came in 16th after starting 4 in the field. Bad pits, or?

Matt is probably one of the best, most consistent Joe Gibbs drivers that seems to never be able to win it at the end. They always seem to pull of some brilliant moves to keep them in the top ten. I have no clue why they can't achieve the next level.

Just a crazy wreck last night (or depending on time zone, this morning), Austin was lucky to walk away from that mess.

Holy :censor:

:eek:

He's tearing it up!

I am so not a Kyle Busch fan, but I have to admit the last few weeks have been phenomenal. I am semi openly even rooting for him. Seems like he has been humbled a bit, which is all I ever really wanted. No question, he knows how to drive.

I am so not a Kyle Busch fan, but I have to admit the last few weeks have been phenomenal. I am semi openly even rooting for him. Seems like he has been humbled a bit, which is all I ever really wanted. No question, he knows how to drive.

Yup, not like Mr. Keselowski who tries to take out his entire pit crew. (One of my least favorite drivers)...

Bright side, Matt Kenseth put another W for the Toyota team.:cool:

Another win for Toyota today.
Martin Truex Jr is a class act.

remember when Toyota entered Nascar years ago? They were not very good but as typically Toyota, kept grinding away until they now are winning consistently.

remember when Toyota entered Nascar years ago? They were not very good but as typically Toyota, kept grinding away until they now are winning consistently.

Yes I do, and somehow they seem to be able to recruit the best teams to represent the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom