My Roger Junior Rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to be like Roger.

rig1.jpg

rig2.jpg

rig3.jpg

rig4.jpg

No more motels for me.

Damn fine job!!! :bounce: :bounce: Now you can stay at camp and :beer: Now Amber and Jaycee can come too:bounce2: :bounce2:

That will serve you well at the Cruiser Crawl;)

Lookin good, now all you need is a Land Cruiser.

I own a landcruiser, it's just not trail worthy yet. Mike, it is a 24ft trailer. Everything fits perfect. OH, and with the price of metal that keeps going up trailers are getting higher pretty quick.

Brian, missed your signature line on the first post. Mike my trailer is 26 ft because that is what I found used, like he said 24 will work good for a 40. left mine longer so I can haul a 60 some day.

All right Folks ... I'm thinkin' I got all this sorted out now. :rolleyes:

Brian was at the O'ficial meetin' last night ... and I was down at Greg's this afternoon ... so I got both sides of this deal.

Brian's wrappin' up the finishin' touches on the Junior Roger rig but his Ol' Chevy's 'bout slap worn out so Greg's gonna throw a gooseneck ball in his Big Ol' Dodge and tow the thang to Ala-damn-bama. :D

This part of it seems purdy straightforward ... but then we get to the sleepin' arrangements for the trip. :eek:

Brian's thinkin' him and Amber and Jaycee is gonna be bunkin' in the camper ... and Greg's on his own. :confused:

Greg seems to have his own plan. Brian and Jaycee are welcome to the camper ... but he's got other plans for Amber .....

:bounce: :bounce2: :censor: :censor: :bounce2: :bounce:
Greg's back seat.jpg

looks good Brian, now just get a real tow rig :flipoff2:

KOWBOY said:
Brian's wrappin' up the finishin' touches on the Junior Roger rig but his Ol' Chevy's 'bout slap worn out so Greg's gonna throw a gooseneck ball in his Big Ol' Dodge and tow the thang to Ala-damn-ba:bounce: :bounce2: :censor: :censor: :bounce2: :bounce:

YE HAW.....GLAD YAWL WILL BE ATTENDING OUR FINE OUTING!:D

KOWBOY said:
Course ... I ain't tryin' to start nuthin' ... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

:flamingo:

Kowboy, I showed Amber this and she laughed and then commented
"I don't do senior citizens, he'd have a heart attack"

then I was really laughing. Besides amber and Jaycee aren't going to be coming because we're already having to pull jaycee from school for a day to go to disney and don't need her to miss 2 more days after that. With Jaycee starting school I'll have to plan everything from now on around leaving at noon on fridays, when she and amber go.

Brian, tell Greg I want the camper shell if he ain't gonna use it anymore!

He's already put it on the company truck that Fro pulls the mowers with. He bought them a dodge to travel in. Roger, check your PM's.

Last edited:
My Turn Now

I've got my 16' bumper sold :bounce2: Not sure how I'll get to Flat Nasty now, but anyway :confused:

I could sure use some help finding a 24' - 27' lowboy gooseneck. I've been looking a bigger trailer to haul two rigs and the camper, but I think I'll wait til the second rig is trail ready. :grinpimp:

Y'all keep your eyes open down that'a way for me please. Oh, not being picky but I'm loking for a used trailer, double 7k axles with brakes.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom