My newly built Kona Honzo SS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just finished my new Kona Honzo Single Speed. With the help of my brother, I bought the frame, headset and shock. Then added the BLING!!! Race face Turbine bars, Raceface Atlas crank, I Nine hubs, Stans flow rims, custom spokes, etc. Looks fast just sitting still!

IMG Kona.jpg

IMG Atlas Crank.jpg

IMG Bars and stem.jpg

Couple more shots

IMG Hub spoke close.jpg

IMG cog and spacer.jpg

IMG wheel.jpg

Badazzzzzz. makes my legs tired viewing your pic. Nice job!!

Dude that looks awesome!! Great colors and attention to detail, one problem though..... It's not dirty !!! Now go get some dirt and report back! What type of fork you running?

Thanks for the props. It's almost done.

The Kona and my Trance X1 are on the back of my truck today to hit the trails after work. They'll both get a good workout this afternoon. The fork is a Manitou Tower pro. Not as good as my Fox on the Trance but still a good feel and value for the $$$.

Couple more pics

bottle holder.jpg

IMG cog spacer 2.jpg

IMG Presta.jpg

Dude. I have a Manitou Tower Pro as well and I actually like it better than the fox forks I have ridden in the past. Thing has been set and forget for over a year. The only reason I changed the psi in mine is because I have lost about 15lbs since last year. Seriously one of the most underrated forks on the market right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom