My Latest Africa Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted to share with ALL this event. Here is the moving video supporting the AIDS Experience - Y-Malawi Event for September 22-28 on the campus of Coast Hills Church, 5 Pursuit, Aliso Viejo, CA.
The AIDS Experience Tent is a very moving interactive experience where you take the journey of a child in an AIDS-affected community through an audio tour and captivating photography…really special.
The all night music and prayer vigil for the children of Africa is on Wednesday September 26, and the other AIDS Experience Tent hours are Monday thru Friday 10 am to 9:30 pm, all open to the public for free.
In a separate area, learn about tangible answers to extreme poverty and HIV/AIDS in the villages of Malawi Africa and trips there too!

The event is free and runs all next week. Hope to see you there!

Click here: Moving Y-Malawi Coast Hills Video

Last edited:
All I have to say is Wow! You are, as I've know for some time now, an incredible man Stan.

:cool:
Thanks Stan for making a difference!
If I lived closer, I would have stopped by after my Sat night shift to check it out as Sun is my only off day.

Strong work Stan. You are a good man indeed. :cheers:

Right on, good work and yes your a great person. Is pursuit the actual street name the church is off of? I'll see if i can get down there and see you and the exhibit. I'll see if i can work it in.

Dave - Pursuit is the street name in Aliso Viejo. It's off of Aliso Creek Road. Same church that sponsor's our scout troop.

I should have time before Court of Honor on the 28th to check this out Stan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom