Builds My Formula 4 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How's the progress? Like thAt frame / chasis should be sweet ride... What size tires you going to be runnin

Thanks everyone I am having a blast building this thing.......

I am hoping to keep the wheelbase under 120 but that keeps looking like its not going to happen might wind up around 123 or so.

The progress is going slow right now, all I have been doing is making block off plates for the motor and other little things that need to get completed prior to getting it running and stuff. Hopefully within the next few weeks or so I might be able to hit the switch and fire it up! Just waiting on funds for a few of the small things I need in order to be "complete" for now at least!

no been doing alot of things not worth pics...... but I have been plugging along with the small things that take time

Any Updates you lazy....guy you?

Can't just keep the "MUD" populous hanging like this. :popcorn: I am running out of snacks over here!

Sooner or later you'll have my 37" Krawlers to roll that thing around on. That! will be a killer day on this project. Hopefully the green beadlock rings won't clash too bad with your planned color scheme.

Oh and clean that transmission up while you are eating that Dominos pizza and smoking a cigarette!

Any Updates you lazy....guy you?

Can't just keep the "MUD" populous hanging like this. :popcorn: I am running out of snacks over here!

Sooner or later you'll have my 37" Krawlers to roll that thing around on. That! will be a killer day on this project. Hopefully the green beadlock rings won't clash too bad with your planned color scheme.

Oh and clean that transmission up while you are eating that Dominos pizza and smoking a cigarette!

Bite me peebag!!!!!:bang::bang::bang: I am ordering a few parts in the next week or so and will be back in the working mood once i get them. Anyway I will get some pics up as soon as i get something done that is worthy of pics.

Just giving ya' CRAP! Hell you could ask the same about me replacing the broken wheel studs on the FJ40, or....gasp!.... how is the 1940 Ford coming along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom