Must have mods? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
What are some must have modifications you need or want for your sequoias?

We just got out hands on a 1st Gen. đź‘€

Last edited:
If you could make roof rack mounts/legs for 2nd Gen’s so people could fab their own racks, you’d make a killing.
Also, just admit your 2nd Gen Tundra ditch light mounts fit 2nd Gen Sequoias! :p
We don't have confirmed fitment for the 2nd gen tundra fitting the 2nd gen Sequoias.

We don't have confirmed fitment for the 2nd gen tundra fitting the 2nd gen Sequoias.
They do!!!
Here’s my 14’ with them!

6383A125-2104-4742-A7AA-705595FE4725.jpeg

27FF3929-B1C8-45B1-AEA4-3DB0A371FFED.jpeg

7FC7A2C7-A0B3-4FA4-81DC-97290730BEE5.jpeg

If you could make roof rack mounts/legs for 2nd Gen’s so people could fab their own racks, you’d make a killing.
Also, just admit your 2nd Gen Tundra ditch light mounts fit 2nd Gen Sequoias! :p
This!!! I’d buy the rack mounts so I don’t have to fab some up. I won’t have the time this summer with youth sports. A universal plug & play would be awesome so I could run the ARB rack I want.

A nice winch bumper would be awesome.

Only 6 bars included for $1200? I'd expect at least 9 personally. Sequoia roof is long as heck.
You can add more but apparently they are beefier bars than most use. I can't personally attest to it but the guys at tandem spoke about the rack briefly on their latest youtube video and said it’s pretty sturdy and well thought out.

You can add more but apparently they are beefier bars than most use. I can't personally attest to it but the guys at tandem spoke about the rack briefly on their latest youtube video and said it’s pretty sturdy and well thought out.

Ya. You can get more bars for around 35 each excl shipping from tnutz.com

The 1020 bars are well made and very rigid which installed, which appears to be what they're using.

Either having the option to add it or having it default to 9,would be nice because having to add it to shipping from another company compounds the cost substantially.

I agree but I'm sure they would add them in your order if you reached out first. They don't ship to Canada but I asked them about it and they said they could do it but shipping would have be looked into so they seem flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom