Mudship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I am looking to get a tube bender from foxboro mass area to northwest ct. area. Anyone on this route in the near future? LMK Thanks. Scott

how big is it? I go to Sturbridge, MA on Mondays and live 5 miles from Foxboro. I could leave it at my friends restaurant there to be picked up whenever

Not big when broken down. 36" long pedistal biggest piece. Just a little bit heavy. Looking to get it from Foxboro to harwinton ct or close. NW ct. Bender is at Chris place. (wrench)
Thanks. Scott

Chris is about 3 miles away from me. if he can drop it off I can bring it to Teddy G's Sports Pub in Sturbridge and leave it in the basement there on Monday. Thats as far west as I usually go. I broke my tailbone so lifting things has been a challenge. I should be able to make it work though

Just adding some tube to the front bumper wings attached to my existing fender tube. Keep bending the wings into the fender.

Chris is about 3 miles away from me. if he can drop it off I can bring it to Teddy G's Sports Pub in Sturbridge and leave it in the basement there on Monday. Thats as far west as I usually go. I broke my tailbone so lifting things has been a challenge. I should be able to make it work though

Thanks but that's only 45 min closer.

you mean 1.5 hrs closer. Fedex works too

Sturbridge mass is 1.5 hrs. Chris is 2 hrs 15 min. Fedex...ha. be the price of bender.

Right but unless you're moving in with Chris and filming a new version of the odd couple, you would have to drive that 45 minutes back to Sturbridge as well. If I drop it in Sturbridge, it cuts your round trip from 4:30 down to 3 hours.

This is starting to feel like an SAT math problem.....

Lol... yes I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom