Mudding Trails in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wonderin if people knew some places to go wheelin in Oregon, or some good trails to try, nothin to extreme, just some mild to moderate fun trails me and my friends can go out on

I would look up a club section near your area and start with that. I'm in the SW section of OR and avoid mud. :)_

Alright thanks! And I hear browns camp is good, but I was wonderin if you knew anything else, or how do you feel about browns camp?

I have only heard good things about the Tillamook ORV area if that is the same thing. Cruise-in-the-woods is the Cascade Cruiser's event that is held there in the fall.

Browns Camp will offer you a little bit of just about everything... Lots of good 4x4 trails (all levels) and lots of service roads to explore.

If you want sand and dune then look at Florence OR. The dunes there are a lot of fun if don't mind sand EVERYWHERE :)

After that if you want more of an overlanding experience there is the Oregon Back Roads Discovery route. I've not done that but friends have said it was great and it's on my list.

Browns Camp will offer you a little bit of just about everything... Lots of good 4x4 trails (all levels) and lots of service roads to explore. If you want sand and dune then look at Florence OR. The dunes there are a lot of fun if don't mind sand EVERYWHERE :) After that if you want more of an overlanding experience there is the Oregon Back Roads Discovery route. I've not done that but friends have said it was great and it's on my list.

Alright thanks! I might be headed up to Browns Camp in the next few days, and I gotta look into that discovery route! But I ride quads and bikes at the dunes, and that's just not my thing, for the 4x4's at least...love it on the bikes though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom