Mud search function acting up? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
second time I have tried the forum search function in as many weeks and it's acting crazy. Anybody else having trouble with searches?

Does that work for you, David? If so, it may be my slowass Internet that's the problem. When I click that link (or try to search something) it just starts an endless loop of the page beginning to download then restarting over and over. It will never just load and allow me to input my search info. Just me ?

Works good for me. The results are pulled up in a little different format than they used to be.

bossman.jpg

I have not had luck with search features in forums. I have used search engines outside of the forum like Paplud has with better and faster results.

Thanks guys. I get the web based search preference but I was really just trying to figure out if I had a particular problem or if everyone was having the same issue. Sounds like it's just me in this case. I will look into it further after Rubithon. HeHeHe :)

FYI, I poke into the forum help section every now and again to see what's new. I just checked out @FJ60Cam's query about embedding photosphere links and the conversation took a hard left turn after PhotoBucket took everyone's photo collections ransom to the tune of $400/yr. The word is that MUD will very soon stop letting you link photos from outside sources - Google/Picasa, FB, RockMidget, etc...
Woody's working on a solution to directly embed all currently linked images on MUD so that build threads don't disappear.

@BMThiker So would that explain why some of my older PB links are now "x"s even though if I click on said "x" it shows the link is still to the correct file in my old album?

Sorry for the thread hijack.

No joke, I searched the search function for searches of search function and it took me to this thread.

IMG_3526.jpg

I believe I've stepped through a portal to the other side. I just want to go back.