'MUD Message (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg
Is anyone else getting this message about "template error".

I was getting it for a few hours but now it's gone. Now the page is still off a little with the stuff at the top setting up in the way of some function but only on the Chat main page. All others seem to bee normal at the moment.

Oops, I take it back. They're still in the wrong spots, even on this page.

I was getting it for a few hours but now it's gone. Now the page is still off a little with the stuff at the top setting up in the way of some function but only on the Chat main page. All others seem to bee normal at the moment.
My search window is now blocking my "alert" and "inbox" windows.

I just assumed it was my antique IPad.

LOL. I think Woody or his tech team scheduled a maintenance update for a few hours later than usual and it looks like they didn't have all of their ducks in a row. Usually on a daily basis between 5 - 6 AM EST the maintenance is done which leaves me an "unable to connect to the server " message for a few minutes then it's good.

Then again I'm using an etch-a-sketch to connect so you might be on to something.

LOL. I think Woody or his tech team scheduled a maintenance update for a few hours later than usual and it looks like they didn't have all of their ducks in a row. Usually on a daily basis between 5 - 6 AM EST the maintenance is done which leaves me an "unable to connect to the server " message for a few minutes then it's good.

Than again I'm using an etch-a-sketch to connect so you might be on to something.
I live in the sticks and my internet service is about a half a notch above smoke signals so I always assume the issue is on my end.

upload_2018-5-24_10-7-37.png

YUP

I have gotten this message a number of times over the past few days. It's only happening on Mud. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Woody.
upload_2018-5-31_8-46-23.png

I've had it a few times in my AdminCP, but nothing on the main site....will look more into it...tkx for reporting :)

Thank you amigo. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom