For Sale MS: 100 series rolling chassis with rust-free frame, locked rear end, front suspension (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
I've got a 100 series rolling chassis for sale in MS. It was a flood vehicle, and I've found water in the engine and transmission, so they would just be cores.

Asking prices:
Frame: $450
Transfer case: $350
Locked rear end: $750
Newest gen off-road wheels (missing one center cap, sorry): make me an offer :rofl:

Let me know if you need any of these parts (or want to buy the whole thing - make me an offer)

Thanks.

Rolling chassis 1.jpg
Rolling chassis 2.jpg

3rd has been purchased, but the locker / axle housing remains.

It's funny how I had a completely rust-free 6x frame around here for a LONG time, then disposed of it....only to see people looking for them pretty regularly now!

Anyway, I'm not going to let this one sit around here much longer, so if any of you northern cats need rust-free structure, this is your chance (unfortunately, I know how difficult / expensive shipping can be, but it is what it is.) Let me know what you need before it's gone (pretty soon). I also have a basically complete OEM exhaust off of this truck.

Price for the locker?

I've got a 100 series rolling chassis for sale in MS. It was a flood vehicle, and I've found water in the engine and transmission, so they would just be cores.

Asking prices:
Newest gen off-road wheels (missing one center cap, sorry): make me an offer :rofl:

Let me know if you need any of these parts (or want to buy the whole thing - make me an offer)

Thanks.

View attachment 2971631View attachment 2971632
I know it's late, but I only found this website about ten minutes ago. If you still have that chasis

Asking prices:

Thanks.

View attachment 2971631View attachment 2971632
I know it's late, but I only found this website about ten minutes ago. If you still have that chasis
I got cut off. Anyway, I've found a 2000 LC that needs a frame. I'm ready to go with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom