Moving..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So...
The time has come. Todd you once told me there would be a fire sale when I moved.
I'm taking the 55s and most of the 80 drivetrain stuff with me, but there are a few things that I won't need.
About a decade ago I cut up a 93 80. I kept a few of the body parts rockers, rear wheel wells front clip etc...there are some 2fs, 3fes, splitcases, 4speed trans, a440f, vc transfer, about 30years of collecting.

I've had 55s, 60s, and 80s, along with a bunch of red 87 4runners. John and Todd have a general idea.

I'm here this week, text or a call is prolly best. Going to build first gens for now. Haha!
IMG_20201213_170502455_HDR.jpg

Derik 815.919.7584

Are you going to hide in the woods like someone else we know?

Similar but a little bit warmer and way way less snow....I've been about an hour ish north of Austin for about a year now.
I almost forgot how nice rusty cars are there. I pulled all the 10 mm and two 12s out of that 68s front fender... I only broke one.

Anyway if anyone here needs anything just hit me up. It's possible I've got it and I didn't pay today's prices and won't be expecting to make a killing...just easier to get rid of it here than to move it.

Oh damn, I'll have to shoot you a text. I just cleaned a bunch of space out of my garage that might need to get filled back up. Plus I always need red 4runner parts.

Well the 4runners are not in pieces...all together and going to Texas as well. There might be a few interesting parts around. Lmk what you need.

@lc_nut I’m originally from Belton, TX. About an hour north of Austin. Miss that place. Nothing rusts.

Got any FJ60 gray window cranks?

I'll look, but I think I just have the two shades of brown.

I lived in Texas for about 10 years 20 years ago...I definitely miss being there. Super nice area around Belton.

Sorry to see ya go Derik. I dont have the space but I would have likely grabbed an F or 2f off of ya, or other spare things for the 40. If you are around and feel like it, let me know and I'll try to swing by, I'm sure once I see stuff in person, ill want it.

I figured you would be up for some of the leftovers... I've moved away from my original plans, and because of that the 60/62 engines/ trans/ splitcases are items I'd rather not move.

I have a few 40 bellhousings that have no reason to make the trip. I also wondered if you would be into a 2fe setup. Haha!

There is really no timeline. Just chaos right now. I'll just let you know next time I'm in town. Hit me up if you haven't heard from me in a while.

Will do! 60/62 parts are interesting as well, Jenn's 62 could use some stuff.

Yeah there should be another one available. I'll hit you up whenever Im on my way back into town. Might be a few weeks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom