Morris Mule Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1799.JPG
IMG_1796.JPG
CI have one, bought it from Jerry, super happy with it. One thing that isn't great is the paint job. Not a big deal, I got it rhino lined. It's bullet proof. I had no issues with leaks or mounting a RTT

IMG_1812.JPG

I'm actually going by there tomorrow to look at the trailers

I live in Birmingham, AL, about an hour from Morris' place in Anniston. I contacted him a couple years back about a trailer for my JKUR. He was super helpful and offered to sit down with me and incorporate the touches I wanted. I still think it's one of the best values I've found for an off-road trailer. Now that I also have the LC I really want one. Will be taking a trip up there soon to see the trailers and will likely place an order.

Would anyone be interested in a group buy perhaps?

Here is mine on my recent SD trip. One suggestion, get it rhino lined. My original paint chipped off almost imedately and started to rust. I wire wheeled it, treated the rust, then primed it and had the whole thing rhino lined. Ain't cheap but it won't rust out

IMG_0418.JPG

Looks well thought out and very stout. I like it!

I am real close to pulling the trigger on one, beside Rhinoliner anything else you would change?

No, bang for the buck it's great. It's versatile and can haul a yard or gravel w/o any trouble.

That stinks. I was just flipping thru stuff here and found this thread. My condolences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom